DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Swami Agnivesh to enter 'Bigg Boss 5'
Swami Agnivesh is likely to enter the 'Bigg Boss' house on Tuesday.
New Delhi: Saffron-clad social activist Swami Agnivesh, who had bitter fallout with anti-corruption crusader Anna Hazare, has agreed to be a part of reality show Bigg Boss which is into its fifth season. According to Agnivesh' s close aide Manu Singh, the activist is likely to enter the Bigg Boss house on Tuesday.
"Swami will spread his message through the programme. Whenever he finds a challenge, he accepts it and that is the reason why accepted this," Singh told PTI. Agnivesh was in the eye of a storm soon after Hazare's hunger strike when a video surfaced in which he was seen talking to an unidentified person asking him to deal strongly with the Gandhian. This led to his estrangement from Team
He will be the fifth male inmate to be part of the Bigg Boss house, which is dominated by female contestants like Pooja Bedi, Juhi Parmar, Shonali Nagrajan, Mehak Chahal among others.
The swami will make an unlikely contestant on the show, which is popular for the cat-fights among the members of the house.
Recommended For You
- Would Have Approached the 2003 World Cup Differently if T20s Existed Then: Tendulkar
- Saif Ali Khan Opens Up About Ex-wife Amrita Singh In This Old Interview
- IPL 2017: Mumbai Indians Thank 'Nani' For Thrilling Victory
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Ford Names James Hackett As New CEO