Swami Nithyananda in 'Bigg Boss 6'?
Controversial spiritual leader Swami Nithyananda is likely to be a part of reality show 'Bigg Boss' this season.
Mumbai: Controversial spiritual leader Swami Nithyananda is likely to be a part of reality show 'Bigg Boss' this season. Swami Nithyananda was in news after some of his disciples accused him of sexual harassment and now there is a buzz that the self-styled godman is all set to participate in 'Bigg Boss 6'.
"I have been told the godman has been approached earlier. It is too early to confirm or deny," his spokesperson Dale Bhagwagar said in a statement.
Notably, during the last season of the show, Swami Agnivesh entered 'Bigg Boss' house to promote and create awareness on social issues including corruption for a brief period.
Another name cropping up for the 'Bigg Boss' is of TV actress Aashka Goradia, who was last seen as Kalavati tai in 'Laagi Tujhse Lagan'.
When asked on her participation, Aashka told PTI, "I would love to go to 'Bigg Boss' house. It is a big property. But as of now I haven't been approached."
'Bigg Boss' sees celebrity contestants staying in a house for about three months, cut off from the outside world. They are overseen by a 'mysterious person' known as Bigg Boss.
Show's host Salman Khan has promised that the content this season will be cleaner and suitable for family-viewing, considering that it will be aired at prime time 9 PM.
The show is set to hit the tube from October 7 on Colors Channel.
- Former Israeli Prime Minister, Nobel Prize Winner Shimon Peres Passes Away
- Erapalli Prasanna Consider R Ashwin Best Spinner in World
- Ashwin, Jadeja Star as India Thump New Zealand in Historic 500th Test
- R Ashwin Becomes Fastest Indian to 200 Test Wickets
- Rupee Good Run Continues, Gains 3 Paise Against Dollar
- SAARC Summit Could be Postponed If India Not Attending: Pakistan
- India's oil imports from Saudi Arabia and Iraq hit the highest in more than a decade
- Saudi Arabia to raise petrol prices by up to 40 per cent