DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Swine flu claims 23 lives in Gujarat; 82 under treatment
Gujarat Health Minister said 7 patients in the age bracket of 1-14 years, 43 in 15-45 years and 32 patients above 45 years have been admitted in various hospitals.
Gandhinagar: Swine flu has claimed 23 lives in Gujarat since the onset of winter and 82 patients are being treated, the government said on Wednesday.
"There have been 23 deaths due to swine flu in the state since the latest outbreak of the disease this season. 82 people are being treated in various hospitals," Nitin Patel, Health Minister and Gujarat government spokesperson, told media persons in Gandhinagar.
The disease, he said, has aggravated because of the prolonged winter. "The test kit of swine flu costs Rs 5,000. This kit is being provided free in both state-run and private hospitals," he said.
Seven patients in the age bracket of 1-14 years, 43 in 15-45 years and 32 patients above 45 years have been admitted in various hospitals, Patel said.
Recommended For You
- Sunny Deol Shares Son Karan Deol's Photo From His First Day at Shoot
- Moto C, Moto C Plus Unveiled: Price, Specifications and More
- Sonam Kapoor's Recent Look At Cannes Is Giving Us Major Beach Envy
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Batting At 4 Won't Affect CT Preparation: Rohit