Swine flu kills 3 in Delhi, 1 in Gurgaon
Unconfirmed reports indicate more than 50 people have tested positive at the moment.
New Delhi: Four people have reportedly died because of swine flu in the national capital region. The Delhi government has confirmed that three people have died in its hospitals, while one person has died in Gurgaon.
Several other cases have been confirmed of flu or the H1N1 virus as it is known. According to reports, hospitals including Apollo, Max, and Ganga Ram have all reported a surge in swine flu cases.
The Delhi government has said the situation is being closely monitored and that the supply of Tamiflu is being maintained. Unconfirmed reports indicate more than 50 people have tested positive at the moment.
Recommended For You
- OnePlus 5 to Launch in April: All You Need to Know of the Waterproof Phone
- WhatsApp Status Update: How to Use it And All You Need to Know
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Alia Is Ahead of Sonam in Best Actress Category
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Amit Trivedi Gives Competition to Pritam in Best Music Category
- Fitness Freak Jacqueline Fernandez Loves Trying Different Workout Routines