Swine flu kills 3 in Delhi, 1 in Gurgaon
Unconfirmed reports indicate more than 50 people have tested positive at the moment.
New Delhi: Four people have reportedly died because of swine flu in the national capital region. The Delhi government has confirmed that three people have died in its hospitals, while one person has died in Gurgaon.
Several other cases have been confirmed of flu or the H1N1 virus as it is known. According to reports, hospitals including Apollo, Max, and Ganga Ram have all reported a surge in swine flu cases.
The Delhi government has said the situation is being closely monitored and that the supply of Tamiflu is being maintained. Unconfirmed reports indicate more than 50 people have tested positive at the moment.
- Big B Has a Different Level of Passion Towards His Work: Anees Bazmee
- Amitabh Bachchan Feels It's Pitiable For a Woman To Catch Culprit But Not Take Action
- Pink Has Become a Movement, Says Amitabh Bachchan
- Centre To Use Pink As Platform To Promote FIR Law: Shoojit Sircar
- US Presidential Debate: Bollywood Stars Share Their Opinions on Twitter
- US Presidential Debate: Clinton and Trump Spar on Economy and Jobs
- Some Reactions Around the World To First Trump-Clinton Debate
- US Presidential Debate: Why Donald Trump's Sniffles Had Internet Choking