Swine flu kills 3 in Delhi, 1 in Gurgaon
Unconfirmed reports indicate more than 50 people have tested positive at the moment.
New Delhi: Four people have reportedly died because of swine flu in the national capital region. The Delhi government has confirmed that three people have died in its hospitals, while one person has died in Gurgaon.
Several other cases have been confirmed of flu or the H1N1 virus as it is known. According to reports, hospitals including Apollo, Max, and Ganga Ram have all reported a surge in swine flu cases.
The Delhi government has said the situation is being closely monitored and that the supply of Tamiflu is being maintained. Unconfirmed reports indicate more than 50 people have tested positive at the moment.
- Congress Hits Out at CM Fadnavis Over 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' Release, Calls Him 'Broker'
- Abhishek Kapoor Will Always Remain a Friend: Farhan Akhtar
- Fun to Explore the Singer in Me, Says Shraddha Kapoor
- Abhishek Kapoor Was, Is And Will Always Remain a Friend: Farhan Akhtar
- Cyrus Mistry Ouster: Reasons not Provided in Board Meeting to Avoid Public Battle
- Tata Leadership Tussle Moves from Boardroom to Courtroom
- Tata Shake-up May Distract Group from Restructuring Efforts
- Cyrus Mistry Ouster: Tatas File Caveats in SC, HC and National Company Law Tribunal