DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
View chat: With Dr Bir Singh on swine flu and Indians
Dr Singh answered all your questions regarding the Influenza A (H1N1) virus.
Does the Swine Flu scare pose a risk for India? What are the precautions to be followed? Post your question now. Dr Singh will answer all your questions regarding the Influenza A H1 N1 virus.
Dr Bir Singh completed his MD in community Medicine from the All India Institute of Medical Sciences in 1984. He is currently a faculty member at the AIIMS as Additional Professor in Community Medicine. His active contribution to his areas of interest has resulted in him being conferred with 3 National Awards in the last 7 years. He has also been given the Fellowship of Indian Association of Preventive & Social Medicine.
Recommended For You
- Champions Trophy 2017: Ashwin Looking to Unleash New Weapon
- Volkswagen Tiguan SUV Launched in India for Rs 27.68 Lakhs
- Prabhas-Anushka's Real Life Photos Are As Magical As Their Onscreen Chemistry
- Champions Trophy 2017: India - Strengths and Weaknesses
- Snapchat 'Custom Stories' Feature Looks Promising For Group Outings