View chat: With Dr Bir Singh on swine flu and Indians
Dr Singh answered all your questions regarding the Influenza A (H1N1) virus.
Does the Swine Flu scare pose a risk for India? What are the precautions to be followed? Post your question now. Dr Singh will answer all your questions regarding the Influenza A H1 N1 virus.
Dr Bir Singh completed his MD in community Medicine from the All India Institute of Medical Sciences in 1984. He is currently a faculty member at the AIIMS as Additional Professor in Community Medicine. His active contribution to his areas of interest has resulted in him being conferred with 3 National Awards in the last 7 years. He has also been given the Fellowship of Indian Association of Preventive & Social Medicine.
- MNS Defiant Despite Rajnath's Assurance to Bollywood: Time to Arrest Raj Thackeray?
- Pep Guardiola Won't Sacrifice Style Despite Barca Blunders
- Champions League: Lionel Messi Hat-Trick Punishes Pep Guardiola's Error-Prone Manchester City
- Film Industry Divided? No Way, Says Salim Khan
- Donald Trump is Vladimir Putin's Puppet: Hillary Clinton
- CPI (M), CPI Back Vigilance Director Jacob Thomas in Kerala
- As It Happened: India Vs New Zealand, 2nd ODI
- Dangal Trailer: Aamir Khan's Film Is All Set to Challenge Gender Stereotypes