2 more Swine Flu cases reported in Delhi, toll rises to 11
Doctors emphasise the need to watch out for symptoms - fever, body ache and respiratory trouble and seeking a medical opinion quickly.
New Delhi: Two more deaths due to Swine Flu have been reported in the national capital, taking the death toll to 11 this year. Almost 510 people have tested positive till now.
Meanwhile, two critical cases and one death has been reported from Pune, the epicentre of the outbreak a few years ago. A 71-year-old man who got medical treatment late died in Pune. Two others in Pune are said to be in critical condition.
Gujarat, too, has reported 30 deaths this year. Doctors emphasise the need to watch out for symptoms - fever, body ache and respiratory trouble and seeking a medical opinion quickly, especially for those who have an underlying health condition, are elderly, or pregnant. The first 48 hours are crucial for treatment.
- Jayalalithaa Interacting, Progressing Gradually, Says Apollo Hospitals
- Seven Pakistani Rangers, One Terrorist Killed Along Jammu Border: BSF
- Ranji Trophy, Group A: UP Amass 524, Tamil Nadu 34/1 on Day 2
- Salahuddin Seeks Help From Pak Military Pak Over Kashmir
- Death of 15 Birds in Gwalior Zoo Rings Alarm Bells
- Let's See to What Extent Order is Carried Out by BCCI: Justice Lodha
- Pierce Brosnan Thought He Was Endorsing A Tooth Whitener, Twitter Had A Field Day
- Justice Lodha Speaks on SC's Decision to Curb BCCI's Financial Prowess
From Our Network
- AAP in new packaging: Is Swaraj India cloning old party by targeting Varun Gandhi?- FirstPost
- Senior SP leaders to mediate between Akhilesh Yadav and Mulayam Singh to resolve contentious issues - Pradesh18
- Did MLA Satyadev Katare die due to Assembly's 'bad vastu', asks Kailash Vijayvargiya - Pradesh18