DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
2 more Swine Flu cases reported in Delhi, toll rises to 11
Doctors emphasise the need to watch out for symptoms - fever, body ache and respiratory trouble and seeking a medical opinion quickly.
New Delhi: Two more deaths due to Swine Flu have been reported in the national capital, taking the death toll to 11 this year. Almost 510 people have tested positive till now.
Meanwhile, two critical cases and one death has been reported from Pune, the epicentre of the outbreak a few years ago. A 71-year-old man who got medical treatment late died in Pune. Two others in Pune are said to be in critical condition.
Gujarat, too, has reported 30 deaths this year. Doctors emphasise the need to watch out for symptoms - fever, body ache and respiratory trouble and seeking a medical opinion quickly, especially for those who have an underlying health condition, are elderly, or pregnant. The first 48 hours are crucial for treatment.
Recommended For You
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- AB De Villiers Angry at 'Ball-Tampering' Inference
- GM Accused in Lawsuit of Cheating on Diesel Truck Emissions
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- Pirates of The Caribbean: Salazar's Revenge Just Taps Into Collective Nostalgia