Gujarat: 57-year-old dies of swine flu
This was the second swine flu death in three days in Gujarat.
Ahmedabad: Swine flu claimed another life in Gujarat. 57-year-old Yasmeena Bano Hussain died in an Ahmedabad hospital on Tuesday night. This was the second death in the state in three days. A 52-year-old man had died in Rajkot on Saturday.
More than 25 people have died of swine flu in the country this year.
Over 350 people have tested positive in six states.
With most states reporting the spread of swine flu, clearly, it doesn't look like a local outbreak anymore. But doctors insist there is no need to panic just yet, in no way can H1N1 be as virulent as in 2009.
- Rupee Good Run Continues, Gains 3 Paise Against Dollar
- BlackBerry To Stop Making Handsets, Will Outsource Production
- 'Silly' Sam Allardyce Says Error of Judgment Led to Shock Exit
- Sam Allardyce Exit Leaves England a Laughing Stock Yet Again
- MS Dhoni Biopic May be the Biggest Risk of Sushant Singh Rajput's Career
- Everybody Deserves to Know Dhoni's Inspiring Story: Bhumika Chawla
- Sushant Singh Rajput Talks about Dhoni, Bollywood In His First Selfie Interview
- Sushant Singh Rajput's MS Dhoni: The Untold Story Won't Be Screened In Pakistan