Gujarat: 57-year-old dies of swine flu
This was the second swine flu death in three days in Gujarat.
Ahmedabad: Swine flu claimed another life in Gujarat. 57-year-old Yasmeena Bano Hussain died in an Ahmedabad hospital on Tuesday night. This was the second death in the state in three days. A 52-year-old man had died in Rajkot on Saturday.
More than 25 people have died of swine flu in the country this year.
Over 350 people have tested positive in six states.
With most states reporting the spread of swine flu, clearly, it doesn't look like a local outbreak anymore. But doctors insist there is no need to panic just yet, in no way can H1N1 be as virulent as in 2009.
Recommended For You
- Bye-Bye 'Boom Boom' as Shahid Afridi Ends International Career
- Man Purposely Damages Tesla Model S to Save a Life, Gets Compensation
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Nominees For Best Singer (Female)
- Jaguar XE, XF and F-Pace Owners Can Soon Pay for Fuel Through Their Infotainment System
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Nominees For Best Singer (Male)