Gujarat: 57-year-old dies of swine flu
This was the second swine flu death in three days in Gujarat.
Ahmedabad: Swine flu claimed another life in Gujarat. 57-year-old Yasmeena Bano Hussain died in an Ahmedabad hospital on Tuesday night. This was the second death in the state in three days. A 52-year-old man had died in Rajkot on Saturday.
More than 25 people have died of swine flu in the country this year.
Over 350 people have tested positive in six states.
With most states reporting the spread of swine flu, clearly, it doesn't look like a local outbreak anymore. But doctors insist there is no need to panic just yet, in no way can H1N1 be as virulent as in 2009.
- Trump Calls Attack on ISIS in Mosul a 'Disaster', Hillary Lashes Out
- Tata Sons Appoints Ralf Speth, N Chandrasekaran on Board
- Cyrus Mistry Ouster: Reasons not Provided in Board Meeting to Avoid Public Battle
- Tata Leadership Tussle Moves from Boardroom to Courtroom
- Uri Attack: JuD Claims Responsibility For The Terror Assault, Pak Under Pressure
- US Asks Pak to Act Against Terror Groups Who Attack Neighbours
- Pakistan Selectors Name Unchanged Squad for 3rd Test Against West Indies
- India can Produce up to 492 nuclear Bombs, Claims Pakistan Think-tank