DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Swiss national gangrape: Woman's partner identifies belongings
The man recognised his laptop, laptop-charger and mobile phone which police had seized from the accused.
Datia/Bhopal: The partner of the 39-year-old Swiss woman tourist, gangraped in Datia district last week, on Tuesday recognised his belongings looted by the six accused arrested in connection with the crime. "The victim's partner arrived alone in Datia this evening and was asked to recognise only his belongings and not the accused in the presence of Basai Tehsildar Deepak Kumar Shukla", Deputy Inspector General of Police (Chambal Range), DK Arya said.
He said the man recognised his laptop, laptop-charger and mobile phone which police had seized from the accused. Meanwhile, a local court on Tuesday remanded the six persons, four of them accused of rape, in judicial custody for 15 days.
Except Vishnu Kanjar and Nitin Kanjar, rest of the accused -- Baba, Bhutha, Rampro and Gaza alias Brajesh were charged for gangrape. Police have also recovered from the accused, all aged between 19 and 25 years, cash of Rs 5,500 which they allegedly looted from the couple on the night of March 15, besides a 12-bore gun. The four have admitted of raping the Swiss woman, police said.
Recommended For You
- Dangal All Set To Beat Baahubali 2 At The Box Office, Earns 1523 Cr Worldwide
- Moto C, Moto C Plus Unveiled: Price, Specifications and More
- Sonam Kapoor Takes The Plunge In A Dreamy Gold Gown On Cannes Red Carpet
- Pro Kabaddi League Auction: Nitin Tomar Becomes Highest Paid Player
- An Opportunity For Manchester United To Provide Healing Touch to Their City