Swiss national gangrape: Woman's partner identifies belongings
The man recognised his laptop, laptop-charger and mobile phone which police had seized from the accused.
Datia/Bhopal: The partner of the 39-year-old Swiss woman tourist, gangraped in Datia district last week, on Tuesday recognised his belongings looted by the six accused arrested in connection with the crime. "The victim's partner arrived alone in Datia this evening and was asked to recognise only his belongings and not the accused in the presence of Basai Tehsildar Deepak Kumar Shukla", Deputy Inspector General of Police (Chambal Range), DK Arya said.
He said the man recognised his laptop, laptop-charger and mobile phone which police had seized from the accused. Meanwhile, a local court on Tuesday remanded the six persons, four of them accused of rape, in judicial custody for 15 days.
Except Vishnu Kanjar and Nitin Kanjar, rest of the accused -- Baba, Bhutha, Rampro and Gaza alias Brajesh were charged for gangrape. Police have also recovered from the accused, all aged between 19 and 25 years, cash of Rs 5,500 which they allegedly looted from the couple on the night of March 15, besides a 12-bore gun. The four have admitted of raping the Swiss woman, police said.
- Not Playing Pakistani Journalist in Noor: Sonakshi Sinha
- Kareena Kapoor Rejected Saif Ali Khan's Marriage Proposal the First Time
- Pakistani Artistes Are Not Terrorists, They Have Visas, Says Salman Khan
- Watch: Ranbir Kapoor Expresses the Pain of One-sided Love Convincingly in Channa Mereya
- Will Tell India What is Real Surgical Strike: Hafiz Saeed
- Harshvardhan Kapoor is Special Because He's my First Co-Star: Saiyami Kher
- Border Villages in Punjab Back Army Action, Hail PM Modi
- PM Narendra Modi to Review Border Situation in CCS Meet