DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Swiss woman gangrape: No arrests so far
Shivraj Chouhan is under pressure to act swiftly. The BJP-ruled state accounts for the highest numbers of rape cases in India.
Bhopal: The Madhya Pradesh Police has failed to arrest anyone so far in the Swiss national gangrape case. More than 36 hours have passed since the incident, and the police has only managed to detain 13 men. They are currently being questioned.
The Swiss woman and her husband were attacked on Friday night by a group of men on the outskirts of a village in Datia district. She and her husband were on a cycling trip from Mumbai to Agra, and had camped there for the night.
Meanwhile, another woman was gangraped by three men in a bus in Indore.
The pressure is building on the Shivraj Singh Chouhan government. The BJP-ruled state accounts for the highest numbers of rape cases in India.
Recommended For You
- Virat Kohli and Shikhar Dhawan Turn on Delhi Swag in London
- GM Accused in Lawsuit of Cheating on Diesel Truck Emissions
- Big B Celebrates 40 Years of Amar Akbar Anthony with an Adorable Photo
- Pirates of The Caribbean: Salazar's Revenge Just Taps Into Collective Nostalgia
- Champions Trophy 2017: Yuvraj Singh to Miss Warm-Up Tie Against New Zealand