Swiss train crash kills driver, injures 35 passengers
Two trains collided head-on in western Switzerland, killing one of the drivers and injuring 35 passengers, at least five of them seriously, police have said. The accident happened on Monday in Granges-pres-Marnand shortly before 7:00 pm (2230 IST), according to regional police.
Recommended For You
- Porter's Son Thangarasu Natarajan: From Tennis Ball Star to IPL Big Bucks
- Moto 3rd Anniversary Sale on Flipkart: Huge Discounts on Moto Z, Moto M and More
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Nominees For Best Singer (Male)
- Kangana, Shahid Promote Rangoon on TKSS: 5 Laugh Out Loud Moments
- Jaguar XE, XF and F-Pace Owners Can Soon Pay for Fuel Through Their Infotainment System