Sylvester Stallone settles lawsuit with contractor
According to legal documents, the builder also alleged Stallone once threatened to smash his head with a bat.
Los Angeles: Hollywood action star Sylvester Stallone has settled his case against contractor Mohamed Hadid, who he sued for USD 1.4 million.
The 'Rocky' actor alleged that Hadid did a bad job of renovating his property, describing him as an 'unscrupulous, unlicensed predator' but the case has now been settled out of court, reported TMZ online.
Meanwhile, Hadid had claimed the 66-year-old actor threatened to blow his head off.
He obtained a temporary restraining order against the 'Expendables' actor after alleging the Hollywood legend pushed him in court before saying, 'I am going to kill you.'
According to legal documents, the builder also alleged Stallone once threatened to smash his head in with a baseball bat.
Stallone's lawyer Marty Singer believes the celebrity developer, who once appeared on US reality TV show 'Shahs of Sunset', was simply making a 'desperate attempt' to get attention, and said the actor was never told about a hearing for a restraining order.
"This is a desperate attempt by a man who wants to be a media star, which is why he's a guest star on 'Shahs of Sunset'," Singer said.
- India to Reclaim Top Spot If They Win Kolkata Test Against New Zealand
- Cheteshwar Pujara's Kanpur Transformation Augurs Well for Team India
- Mirzya New Trailer is All About Love, Passion and Music
- Houston Shooting: At least 9 Injured, Gunman Dead
- Nothing Confirmed Yet: Varun Dhawan on Working with Big B
- If Banning Actors Can Stop Terrorism, Government Should do it: Varun Dhawan
- Big B Has a Different Level of Passion Towards His Work: Anees Bazmee
- Amitabh Bachchan Feels It's Pitiable For a Woman To Catch Culprit But Not Take Action