Syria resumed shelling at site of chemical weapons attack: White House
The Obama Administration has alleged that Syria's Assad regime resumed shelling at the site of the reported chemical attack, soon after a team of UN investigators, gathering evidence from the site, returned.
Recommended For You
- Indian Spinners Lacked Patience in the Second Innings: Maninder Singh
- OnePlus 5 to Launch in April: All You Need to Know of the Waterproof Phone
- Oscars 2017: Why The Sudden Criticism For La La Land Is Disappointing
- Malayalam Actor Prithiviraj Writes Powerful Post Apologising for Misogyny in Films
- Steve Smith Reaches Career-High Rating After Pune Test