DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
T B Jayachandra elected as PAC chairman
BANGALORE: Deputy leader of the Opposition in the Legislative Assembly T B Jayachandra has been re-elected as Chairman of the Publ..
BANGALORE: Deputy leader of the Opposition in the Legislative Assembly T B Jayachandra has been re-elected as Chairman of the Public Accounts Committee (PAC) of the Karnataka Legislature which is filled with several other former ministers including state BJP president K S Eshwarappa and G Karunakara Reddy.
According to official sources, T B Jayachandra will head the 21-member powerful Legislative committee on public accounts along with K S Eshwarappa, Aravinda Limbavali, G Karunakara Reddy, C T Ravi, H S Shankaralinge Gowda and H D Revanna from JD(S).
The other members of the committee are, D A Kage, K Raghupathy Bhat, M Narayanaswamy, C S Nadagouda, R Roshan Baig, Quamarul Islam, Shamanur Shivalingappa and K M Shivalinge Gowda from JD(S).
Among the MLCs who were nominated to the PAC are, Sidharamanna, Bharathi Shetty, Mahanthesh Kavatagimath (all from BJP), V R Sudarshan (from Congress).
Similarly the Legislative committee on Public Sector Undertakings (PSUs) also reconstituted and will be headed by former BJP
chief whip in the Assembly D N Jivaraj.
Recommended For You
- Virat Kohli Unhappy With Head Coach Anil Kumble?
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- GST Effect: Ford Figo, Aspire, EcoSport Get Discounts Of Up To Rs 30,000
- Nuzhat Fought Taboos to Play Cricket, Picked for ICC World Cup
- War Machine Review: Brad Pitt Is Disappointing In This Satire Gone Wrong