T20 Magic: Saas-bahus turning to cricket in a big way
T20 cricket was highest rated show across top-3 Hindi channels in '07.
New Delhi: In a clear indication that women viewers do watch things beyond the 'saas-bahu' soaps, the India-Australia semifinal match of the Twenty20 World Cup saw a rating as high as 12.8.
This is the highest rated programme across the top-3 Hindi mass channels in 2007.
In fact, the semi-final between India and Australia touched a high of 23.2 TVR and the average rating for the match was also as high as 17.9 TVR, a press release issued by ESPN-STAR Sports said.
During the duration of the match, the channel share of ESPN and STAR Cricket combined was 63 per cent.
Meanwhile, STAR Cricket will once again take cricket lovers through the winning moments of the Indian team in the ICC World Twenty20 and will air non-stop action of all the victorious matches played by India on Sunday from 1530 IST.
- How Samajwadi Party Will Look Like it Splits
- Watch: Akhilesh vs Shivpal Figth Over Amar Singh
- Samajwadi Party's Old Guard May Need Akhilesh's 'Youth Appeal' in 2017 Polls
- Samajwadi Party Rift: Mulayam Backs Amar, Shivpal; Meet Ends in Acrimony
- I Want To Be My Best For My Daughter: Shahid Kapoor
- Theatre Is a Beautiful Platform, Says Shahid Kapoor
- Bigg Boss 10: Priyanka Jagga Is The First Contestant to Get Eliminated This Season
- Pakistan Will Pay Heavy Price if it Attacks our Troops: BSF Official