Sehwag ruled out of T20 WC due to shoulder injury
Sehwag will return to India for a shoulder injury immediately.
London: Vice-Captain Virender Sehwag has been ruled out of the ICC World T20 and will return to India for a shoulder injury immediately.
Sehwag has been on the sidelines ever since the team arrived in England and missed both of India's first two warm-up matches as well as the first game against Bangaldesh.
In his absence Rohit Sharma has been opening the innings and has enjoyed a fair bit of success. Sehwag did bat in the nets on Tuesday but ended the session abruptly after feeling uncomfortable.
Recommended For You
- Moto 3rd Anniversary Sale on Flipkart: Huge Discounts on Moto Z, Moto M and More
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Nominees For Best Singer (Male)
- Shahid Kapoor's Pre-Birthday Bash: Deepika, Alia, Katrina steal the show
- Jaguar XE, XF and F-Pace Owners Can Soon Pay for Fuel Through Their Infotainment System
- Top T20I Bowler Imran Tahir Has No Takers in IPL Auction