DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Sehwag ruled out of T20 WC due to shoulder injury
Sehwag will return to India for a shoulder injury immediately.
London: Vice-Captain Virender Sehwag has been ruled out of the ICC World T20 and will return to India for a shoulder injury immediately.
Sehwag has been on the sidelines ever since the team arrived in England and missed both of India's first two warm-up matches as well as the first game against Bangaldesh.
In his absence Rohit Sharma has been opening the innings and has enjoyed a fair bit of success. Sehwag did bat in the nets on Tuesday but ended the session abruptly after feeling uncomfortable.
Recommended For You
- Champions Trophy: All-out Aggression Will Not Work In English Conditions, Says Kedar
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- 'Missing' Chennai-based Model Gaanam Nair Returns Home
- List of Top Five Bikes to Buy in Less Than Rs 1 Lakh: The One That's Meant For You
- Jab We Met, Chak De! India and Other Films That Turn 10 in 2017