Sehwag ruled out of T20 WC due to shoulder injury
Sehwag will return to India for a shoulder injury immediately.
London: Vice-Captain Virender Sehwag has been ruled out of the ICC World T20 and will return to India for a shoulder injury immediately.
Sehwag has been on the sidelines ever since the team arrived in England and missed both of India's first two warm-up matches as well as the first game against Bangaldesh.
In his absence Rohit Sharma has been opening the innings and has enjoyed a fair bit of success. Sehwag did bat in the nets on Tuesday but ended the session abruptly after feeling uncomfortable.
- People Celebrated Choti Diwali After Surgical Strikes, says PM Modi
- PM Modi Urges People to Break out of SP-BSP Stranglehold in UP
- PM Modi Bats for Women's Rights, Wants Practice of Triple Talaq to go
- I Want To Be My Best For My Daughter: Shahid Kapoor
- Samajwadi Party Youth Wing Torches Effigy of Amar Singh
- News360: Can Patriarch MSY Solve Chacha-Bhatija Spat?
- Amar Singh Got Akhilesh Story Planted in Newspaper: Ashu Malik
- SP's Abu Azmi Lashes Out at Amar Singh, Blames him For Crisis in Party