DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Tag clouding Pranab Mukherjee's Budget speech
A tech twist to Finance Minister Pranab Mukherjee's Union Budget speech.
While the experts analyse Pranab Mukherjee's Union Budget for the financial year 2011-12, we give a little tech twist to what the Finance Minister said in his speech. In his fifth Budget address in Parliament, Mukherjee's speech had in all 13,409 words. We got a tag cloud generator to crunch all the words from the speech and came up with the words that the Finance Minister repeated the most in his speech.
Since a budget talks money and figures, Rs (Rupees) and crore are the most oft repeated terms and so is per cent. 'Prices' were not a priority, according to our analysis and neither was anything 'new'. The size of the words on the image correspond to their frequency in the Budget speech (click on the image for a larger view).
Recommended For You
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- KPS Gill Was India's Finest Hockey Administrator: Former Hockey Greats
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Pirates of The Caribbean-Salazar's Revenge Review: This One Doesn't Disappoint
- Rishabh Pant Adds New Mercedes to His Garage After IPL Heroics