Agra: 2 killed in an explosion in a junkyard near Taj Mahal
Cause of the explosion is yet to be known. More details are awaited.
Agra: Two people have been reportedly killed in an explosion in Agra, Uttar Pradesh. The explosion reportedly took place in a junkyard near Taj Mahal.
Ram Niwas (23) and his brother Jitendra (21) died on the spot, while Maya Devi was injured when they were sorting through scrap which was received from Army camp, DIG Bhanu Bhaskar said.
Devi has been admitted to hospital, said Bhaskar. Cause of the explosion is yet to be known.
(With additional information from PTI)
- Donald Trump Digs in Heels, Says Will Accept Election Results if He Wins
- As It Happened: India Vs New Zealand, 2nd ODI
- The Final Clinton-Trump Debate: Four Key Moments
- Pep Guardiola Won't Sacrifice Style Despite Barca Blunders
- Bigg Boss 10, Day 3: Whose Side is Swami Om on? Sevaks or Maliks?
- Dangal Trailer: Aamir Khan's Film Is All Set to Challenge Gender Stereotypes
- Bigg Boss, Day 2: The First Task Of the Season Brings Insecurities Inside The House
- Amit Sadh Begins Shooting For Sarkar 3