Talaash: Aamir set to take you on a thrilling ride
Aamir Khan is playing the character of inspector Surjan Singh Shekhawat in director Reema Kagti's film.
New Delhi: Over the years, Aamir Khan has built a reputation for himself as an actor who can provide entertaining and message oriented films. After some initial films of his career, Aamir started doing films that helped him in evolving as an actor. From 'Qayamat Se Qayamat Tak' to 'Dhobi Ghat', Aamir has done several films which were not commercial in usual sense but were full of possibilities. Later, they did well at the box office also.
Now, the actor is returning to the silver screen with 'Talaash' where he is playing the role of inspector Surjan Singh Shekhawat. He talked to CNN-IBN about 'Talaash', "It's not only a suspense drama. It's also a film about coming to terms with loss. Each of the three prime characters has lost someone or will lose in future."
Kareena Kapoor also threw some light on her character in the same interview, "I play the character of Rosie who is more like an escort. It's a very sensitive character, I don't think I have done anything like this. The subject is very sensitive as well; it's one of its kind in a very long time in the genre of suspense and drama."
The film has been directed by Reema Kagti of 'Honeymoon Travels Pvt. Ltd.' (2007) fame. She is coming up with 'Talaash' after five years of her first film, and she praises Aamir Khan for his involvement with the project. In an interview given to IANS, Reema Kagti says, "I would cut off my arms to work with him again. Both of us are very obsessive about what we do. So we got along like a house on fire."
Rani Mukerji is playing the role of Roshni in the film. She also speaks about Aamir's dedication towards his films in an interview given to PTI, "If people watch Aamir Khan film it is because he has created an image for himself. That is because of his single-minded focus for his work and his dedication. The kind of films he chooses to do have made an impact in peoples' lives."
The promos of the film suggest that 'Talaash' is going to be a dark film with multi-layered narrative, thus it seems the audiences are going to ride an emotional roller-coaster in Aamir Khan's 'Talaash'. With inputs from CNN-IBN, IANS and PTI)
- Confident of his Safe Return: Brother of Soldier Who Strayed Across LoC
- MS Dhoni: The Untold Story Review: Journey of a Small-Town Boy With Big Dreams
- Pakistan Also Capable of Executing Surgical Strikes: Nawaz Sharif
- Not Playing Pakistani Journalist in Noor: Sonakshi Sinha
- Watch: Ranbir Kapoor Expresses the Pain of One-sided Love Convincingly in Channa Mereya
- Love is a Feeling Beyond Your Control: Ranbir Kapoor
- Bhubaneswar-Bhadark Train Collides With Goods Train in Cuttack, 1 Dead
- Surgical Strikes: Political Parties Speak in One Voice, Mehbooba Strikes Note of Caution