DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Talaash: Aamir's film enters the Rs 100 cr club
'Talaash' has grossed Rs 46.40 crore overseas. The film has raked in Rs 131.78 crore worldwide.
New Delhi: Aamir Khan-starrer suspense thriller 'Taalash' has made it to the Rs 100 crore club. The film has raked in Rs 131.78 crore worldwide.
The film, directed by Reema Kagti, and co-produced by Farhan Akhtar-Ritesh Sidhwani's Excel Entertaiment and Aamir Khan Productions, earned Rs.85.38 crore at the domestic box office within 13 days of its release, Nov 30.
The film has grossed Rs 46.40 crore overseas. 'Talaash' also features Rani Mukerji and Kareena Kapoor.
It was made on a budget of Rs 40 crore, and released across 2,500 screens. Its satellite rights were sold for Rs 40 crore.
Recommended For You
- Moto C, Moto C Plus Unveiled: Price, Specifications and More
- Sonam Kapoor's Recent Look At Cannes Is Giving Us Major Beach Envy
- Batting At 4 Won't Affect CT Preparation: Rohit
- IPL 2017: Jos Buttler Does a Ranbir Kapoor to Celebrate Mumbai Indians Win
- Aaradhaya Steals the Thunder From Mom Aishwarya at Cannes 2017