DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
'Talaash' earns Rs 14.52 crore on the opening day
The escalation in business towards the evening shows that the film is getting a good word of mouth publicity.
New Delhi: The box office report of 'Talaash' has started pouring in. Aamir Khan's film has collected around Rs 14.52 crore on its opening day, which is an excellent start for a film releasing on a non-holiday Friday. Trade analyst Taran Adarsh tweets, "INDIA: #Talaash Fri Rs 14.52 cr nett. Fantastic growth in evening and night shows."
Adarsh also suggested that the film is getting a good word of mouth publicity, "#Talaash figures are pouring in. A fantastic escalation has been witnessed in India and Overseas biz."
The film has opened to positive reviews and likely to hold the momentum till Sunday.
Aamir Khan plays the role of inspector Surjan Singh Shekhawat in the film while Rani Mukerji portrays the character of his wife.
The film also stars Kareena Kapoor and Nawazuddin Siddique in prominent roles.
Recommended For You
- War Machine Review: Brad Pitt Is Disappointing In This Satire Gone Wrong
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- 'Missing' Chennai-based Model Gaanam Nair Returns Home
- Jab We Met, Chak De! India and Other Films That Turn 10 in 2017
- Vinod Kambli Shares Age-old Picture With Sachin Tendulkar