'Talaash' earns Rs 14.52 crore on the opening day
The escalation in business towards the evening shows that the film is getting a good word of mouth publicity.
New Delhi: The box office report of 'Talaash' has started pouring in. Aamir Khan's film has collected around Rs 14.52 crore on its opening day, which is an excellent start for a film releasing on a non-holiday Friday. Trade analyst Taran Adarsh tweets, "INDIA: #Talaash Fri Rs 14.52 cr nett. Fantastic growth in evening and night shows."
Adarsh also suggested that the film is getting a good word of mouth publicity, "#Talaash figures are pouring in. A fantastic escalation has been witnessed in India and Overseas biz."
The film has opened to positive reviews and likely to hold the momentum till Sunday.
Aamir Khan plays the role of inspector Surjan Singh Shekhawat in the film while Rani Mukerji portrays the character of his wife.
The film also stars Kareena Kapoor and Nawazuddin Siddique in prominent roles.
- Pep Guardiola Denies Trying to Take Messi, Neymar to Manchester City
- Big B, Manoj Bajpayee, Jackie Shroff: Meet The Starcast of Sarkar 3
- Neymar Remains Unapologetic for His Style, Despite Criticism
- Neymar To Return Soon To Barcelona
- CPI (M), CPI Back Vigilance Director Jacob Thomas in Kerala
- Tennis Ace Sania Mirza Completes 80 Consecutive Weeks as No 1 Doubles Player
- Amit Sadh Begins Shooting For Sarkar 3
- Amitabh Bachchan Celebrates His Birthday With the Team of Pink