'Talaash' earns Rs 14.52 crore on the opening day
The escalation in business towards the evening shows that the film is getting a good word of mouth publicity.
New Delhi: The box office report of 'Talaash' has started pouring in. Aamir Khan's film has collected around Rs 14.52 crore on its opening day, which is an excellent start for a film releasing on a non-holiday Friday. Trade analyst Taran Adarsh tweets, "INDIA: #Talaash Fri Rs 14.52 cr nett. Fantastic growth in evening and night shows."
Adarsh also suggested that the film is getting a good word of mouth publicity, "#Talaash figures are pouring in. A fantastic escalation has been witnessed in India and Overseas biz."
The film has opened to positive reviews and likely to hold the momentum till Sunday.
Aamir Khan plays the role of inspector Surjan Singh Shekhawat in the film while Rani Mukerji portrays the character of his wife.
The film also stars Kareena Kapoor and Nawazuddin Siddique in prominent roles.
Recommended For You
- New KTM Duke 390, Duke 250, Duke 200 Launched; Prices Start at Rs 1.43 Lakh
- Baahubali 2 Motion Poster Indicates Just How Epic the Film Is Going to Be
- Ashwin Breaks Kapil Dev's 37-Year Old Home Season Record
- Oscars 2017: Of Androgynous Fashion Moments at Red Carpets
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology