DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
'Talaash' earns Rs 47.1 crore in three days
Directed by Reema Kagti, the film has opened to good response in multiplexes as well as single screens.
New Delhi: Aamir Khan, who already has two Rs 100 crore club films under his kitty, seems to be on his way to make a hat trick with his suspense thriller 'Talaash'. The film, which hit the theatres last Friday, has already raked in Rs 47.1 crore by the end of the weekend.
Trade Analyst Taran Adarsh tweets, "Talaash has fantastic 47.1 cr weekend."
Directed by Reema Kagti, the film has opened to good response in multiplexes as well as single screens. Taran further divulged the breakup of the box office collections, "Talaash Fri 13.5 cr, Sat 15.5 cr, Sun 18.1 cr. Total: Rs 47.1 cr nett."
It seems the film has set the cash registers ringing at the box office as it had earned Rs 30.89 crore by the end of two days. And, within a day, there has been a phenomenal jump in the box office collections.
Aamir Khan's 'Ghajini' and '3 Idiots' have already entered the Rs 100 crore club.
Recommended For You
- Champions Trophy: All-out Aggression Will Not Work In English Conditions, Says Kedar
- War Machine Review: Brad Pitt Is Disappointing In This Satire Gone Wrong
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- Vinod Kambli Shares Age-old Picture With Sachin Tendulkar
- Nana Patekar Bags Key Role In Kaala Karikaalan