'Talaash' earns Rs 47.1 crore in three days
Directed by Reema Kagti, the film has opened to good response in multiplexes as well as single screens.
New Delhi: Aamir Khan, who already has two Rs 100 crore club films under his kitty, seems to be on his way to make a hat trick with his suspense thriller 'Talaash'. The film, which hit the theatres last Friday, has already raked in Rs 47.1 crore by the end of the weekend.
Trade Analyst Taran Adarsh tweets, "Talaash has fantastic 47.1 cr weekend."
Directed by Reema Kagti, the film has opened to good response in multiplexes as well as single screens. Taran further divulged the breakup of the box office collections, "Talaash Fri 13.5 cr, Sat 15.5 cr, Sun 18.1 cr. Total: Rs 47.1 cr nett."
It seems the film has set the cash registers ringing at the box office as it had earned Rs 30.89 crore by the end of two days. And, within a day, there has been a phenomenal jump in the box office collections.
Aamir Khan's 'Ghajini' and '3 Idiots' have already entered the Rs 100 crore club.
- UN Chief Condemns Terror Attack on Police Academy in Quetta
- Jio MAMI 2016: Mira is an Opinionated Girl, Keeps Me Grounded: Shahid Kapoor
- Quetta Terror Attack: 3 Terrorists Killed, Over 60 Dead
- Quetta Attack: Why Pak's 'Action Plan' on Terror Became 'Inaction Plan'
- Bigg Boss 10, Day 9: Luxury Budget Task BB Laundry Creates Havoc In The House
- Watch: The News That Wasn't With Cyrus Broacha
- Tata Sons Appoints Ralf Speth, N Chandrasekaran on Board
- Cyrus Mistry Ouster: Reasons not Provided in Board Meeting to Avoid Public Battle