'Talaash' is a brave film, says Kareena Kapoor
After doing a serious character in 'Talaash', Kareena Kapoor will soon be seen in an item number in 'Dabangg 2'.
New Delhi: Director Reema Kagti's 'Talaash' is doing well at the box office. The film opened to mostly positive reviews and is receiving appreciation for its treatment. Kareena Kapoor plays the role of Rosy in the film. She talks about her role in 'Talaash', "The way Reema and Zoya have written the role is very beautiful. It's a very brave film."
Kareena had played a similar role in director Sudhir Mishra's 'Chameli' also, "If you look at 'Chameli' and then Rosy in 'Talaash', they are two separate people. Even if you are playing the same profession again, you need to do it differently, that's the whole idea of being a versatile actor, it's my duty to try and do something different."
She has been successfully paired with Aamir Khan in '3 Idiots' too, "I wanted to work with Aamir and thus I did 'Talaash', and I will continue to do what I believe in. I saw the potential of the role when it was offered to me."
The actress is very soon going to be seen in 'Dabangg 2', in which she is doing an item number, "People have seen me in 'Talaash' and now they are going to see me in 'Fevicol' from 'Dabangg 2', so it would be an entirely new experience for them in both the films."
Recommended For You
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Aamir Khan Is Unbeatable in Best Actor Category
- Why Hidden Figures Deserves an Oscar For Being Relevant in Present Times
- Nach Baliye 8: Judges to Contestants; Everything That You Need to Know About The Show
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Black Colour Variant to Be Available from March 1
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology