DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Talaash: Is the shower scene lucky for Aamir?
If sources are to be believed then a shower scene in 'Talaash' is going to play a pivotal part in the movie.
New Delhi: Remember Aamir Khan's shower scene in 'Ghajini', which turned out to be a turning point in the film? A similar shot will feature in the actor-filmmaker's new film 'Talaash' too.
If sources are to be believed, a shower scene in 'Talaash' will also play a pivotal part in the movie. It will see Aamir, who plays Inspector Shekhawat, get to the root of the problem that he fights against.
"The scene in question was shot in a flat that belongs to hairstylist Avan Contractor's mother. It was a one-take shot," said a source.
Considering the success of 'Ghajini', there could be a possibility that the actor feels the shower scene is his lucky charm.
A spokesperson from the film confirmed, "Yes, we do have a scene in 'Talaash' which is similar to (the one in) 'Ghajini', but we aren't allowed to comment on it as it occurs at a very significant point of the film."
Directed by Reema Kagti, the film hit theatres Nov 30. It also features Rani Mukerji and Kareena Kapoor.
Recommended For You
- Sachin: A Billion Dreams: It Coasts Along on the Strength of Nostalgia
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- Virender Sehwag Asked to Apply for the Post of India Coach
- GM Accused in Lawsuit of Cheating on Diesel Truck Emissions
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi