DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Talaash: The hype is proof it's well-promoted
Low-key promotions for 'Talaash' have worked in its favour, the movie's lead actor Aamir Khan believes.
Mumbai: Low-key promotions for 'Talaash' have worked in its favour, the movie's lead actor Aamir Khan believes. He says the hype around the film shows it has been marketed well.
"I think what we had planned for the marketing was a good plan and we have moved according to the plan," the 47-year-old said here Thursday at a special screening of the film.
"Now when the film releases, the hype that I see around the film indicates that the hype is not low it is very high actually. I am very happy with the promotions," he added.
As part of the promotions, Aamir made an appearance on TV show 'C.I.D.' and also on a Star Plus special.
"Both ideas were mine. 'C.I.D.' also and the interaction with Star Parivaar. I really enjoyed talking to them," Aamir said.
Recommended For You
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- Sehwag Blames Wife for Missing Sachin's Movie Premiere With Hilarious Tweet
- Sachin: A Billion Dreams Review: A Rush Of Nostalgia For Tendulkar's Fans
- Is 'Ambedkar Touch' in Kaala Poster a Political Outreach by Rajinikanth?
- GST Impact – Mercedes Announces Price Reduction by Upto 9%