'Talaash' will lead the viewers to think: Kiran Rao
Kiran Rao is happy with Aamir Khan's latest film 'Talaash', and said that it offers something for everyone.
Mumbai: Filmmaker Kiran Rao is really happy with her husband Aamir Khan's latest film 'Talaash', saying it offers something for everyone.
"Since I heard the script and we have been watching the shooting and now that we have watched the final cut of the film, we liked it. It is my kind of film and I really liked it," the 39-year-old said here Thursday at the movie's screening.
She hopes that the audience also likes it as much as she did.
"We just hope that people also like it. The story is such that everyone will get something in it. It is emotional also, so it should also touch the audiences and will lead them to think as well," she said.
Aamir and Kiran got married in 2005.
Asked to describe Aamir in two words, she said: "A good human being and very talented at the same time."
Directed by Reema Kagti, 'Talaash' is a thriller and also stars Kareena Kapoor, Rani Mukerji and Nawazuddin Siddiqui.
Recommended For You
- HIL 2017 Live Updates: Dabang Mumbai vs Delhi Waveriders, Semi-final
- WhatsApp Status Update: How to Use it And All You Need to Know
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Alia Is Ahead of Sonam in Best Actress Category
- Fitness Freak Jacqueline Fernandez Loves Trying Different Workout Routines
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology