DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Tale of the tape: Samsung's Galaxy S III vs S II vs S
The Samsung Galaxy S III runs Android 4.0, and is powered by Samsung's quad-core microprocessor.
New Delhi: With the launch of Samsung's new Galaxy S III, the long wait comes to an end. The new Galaxy S III has a plethora of new and interesting features. Weighing 133g, the phone is only 8.6 mm thick. The Samsung Galaxy S III runs Android 4.0, Ice Cream Sandwich, operating system. The new Galaxy will be powered by Samsung's quad-core microprocessor.
The phone features a 4.8 inch HD Super AMOLED display with a resolution of 1280 x 720 pixels. It has an 8 megapixel rear camera with flash and zero shutter lag and a 1.9 megapixel front camera.
But let's see how the new Galaxy differs from its predecessors - the Galaxy S and S II.
Recommended For You
- Moto C, Moto C Plus Unveiled: Price, Specifications and More
- Saif Ali Khan Opens Up About Ex-wife Amrita Singh In This Old Interview
- IPL 2017: Mumbai Indians Thank 'Nani' For Thrilling Victory
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Manchester Arena Terror Attack: All You Wanted to Know About Ariana Grande