Tale of the tape: Samsung's Galaxy S III vs S II vs S
The Samsung Galaxy S III runs Android 4.0, and is powered by Samsung's quad-core microprocessor.
New Delhi: With the launch of Samsung's new Galaxy S III, the long wait comes to an end. The new Galaxy S III has a plethora of new and interesting features. Weighing 133g, the phone is only 8.6 mm thick. The Samsung Galaxy S III runs Android 4.0, Ice Cream Sandwich, operating system. The new Galaxy will be powered by Samsung's quad-core microprocessor.
The phone features a 4.8 inch HD Super AMOLED display with a resolution of 1280 x 720 pixels. It has an 8 megapixel rear camera with flash and zero shutter lag and a 1.9 megapixel front camera.
But let's see how the new Galaxy differs from its predecessors - the Galaxy S and S II.
Recommended For You
- Nokia 6, 5, 3, and 3310 Launched at MWC 2017: All You Need to Know
- Zlatan Ibrahimovic Powers Manchester United to League Cup Glory
- WhatsApp Status Update: How to Use it And All You Need to Know
- Lionel Messi on Target as Barcelona Edge Atletico Madrid
- Malayalam Actor Prithiviraj Writes Powerful Post Apologising for Misogyny in Films