DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Taliban responsbile for attack on Pak shrine
The Taliban claimed responsibility for suicide attacks at a Sufi shrine in eastern Pakistan on Sunday.
Islamabad: The Taliban claimed responsibility for suicide attacks at a Sufi shrine in eastern Pakistan on Sunday in which 41 people were killed and up to 65 wounded, a militant spokesman said.
"Our men carried out these attacks and we will carry out more in retaliation for government operations against our people in the northwest," Ehsanullah Ehsan told Reuters by telephone from undisclosed location.
Recommended For You
- Volkswagen Tiguan SUV Launched in India for Rs 27.68 Lakhs
- Europa League: Ajax, Man United Indulge in Banter Ahead of Final
- Moto C, Moto C Plus Unveiled: Price, Specifications and More
- Prabhas-Anushka's Real Life Photos Are As Magical As Their Onscreen Chemistry
- Suresh Raina, Shikhar Dhawan Join Break The Beard Club