DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Aarushi-Hemraj double murder: CBI court to record statements of Talwars
This comes after the court rejected their application for a stay on proceedings.
Ghaziabad: The special CBI court hearing the Aarushi-Hemraj murder case will record statements of the dentist couple Rajesh and Nupur Talwar on Friday. This comes after the court rejected their application for a stay on proceedings.
Special CBI judge Shyam Lal rejected the defence counsel's plea, which demanded that 13 other witnesses including ADG (law and order) and the then CBI Joint Director Arun Kumar also be called to record statements.
Statement of CBI investigating officer AGL Kaul, the last prosecution witness, has already been recorded. The CBI had told the court that teenager Aarushi Talwar's murder five years back was carried out by her parents Rajesh and Nupur Talwar and no outsider was present.
In his deposition before the Additional Judge, Kaul, who headed the CBI probe, had told the court that their investigations revealed no evidence of any third person's entry in the house.
With Additional Inputs From PTI
Recommended For You
- Maruti Suzuki Says Most Models to Have Automatic Transmission Options by 2020
- Prabhas-Anushka's Real Life Photos Are As Magical As Their Onscreen Chemistry
- England vs South Africa, 1st ODI: As It Happened
- Snapchat 'Custom Stories' Feature Looks Promising For Group Outings
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish