SC to hear Nupur Talwar's bail plea next week
Nupur Talwar had moved the apex court on Wednesday after a special CBI court denied her bail.
New Delhi: The Supreme Court on Friday postponed hearing in Nupur Talwar's bail plea application in the Aarushi-Hemraj double murder case.
The apex court has also deffered hearing the review plea filed by Nupur and Rajesh Talwar to quash trial proceedings against them. Nupur Talwar had moved the apex court on Wednesday after a special CBI court denied her bail.
Meanwhile, her trial in the CBI sessions court which was supposed to start on Thursday, will now begin on May 9.
Recommended For You
- India vs Australia: Tale of Two Sessions That Cost Hosts the Pune Test
- Nokia 6, 5, 3, and 3310 Launched at MWC 2017: All You Need to Know
- Sunny Pawar Is Winning Hollywood One Award Ceremony at a Time
- OnePlus 5 to Launch in April: All You Need to Know of the Waterproof Phone
- Which Visiting Spinner's Performance in India Has Been the Best?