DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
SC to hear Nupur Talwar's bail plea next week
Nupur Talwar had moved the apex court on Wednesday after a special CBI court denied her bail.
New Delhi: The Supreme Court on Friday postponed hearing in Nupur Talwar's bail plea application in the Aarushi-Hemraj double murder case.
The apex court has also deffered hearing the review plea filed by Nupur and Rajesh Talwar to quash trial proceedings against them. Nupur Talwar had moved the apex court on Wednesday after a special CBI court denied her bail.
Meanwhile, her trial in the CBI sessions court which was supposed to start on Thursday, will now begin on May 9.
Recommended For You
- Reason For Aleem Dar's New Look Revealed
- Sachin: A Billion Dreams: It Coasts Along on the Strength of Nostalgia
- Virender Sehwag Asked to Apply for the Post of India Coach
- Take a Journey Through the Lives of Famous Sportsmen With These Films
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi