DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Talwars seek reports of scientific tests, CBI opposes
CBI lawyer RK Saini opposed the plea saying that seeking documents by defence lawyers is a wastage of court's time.
Ghaziabad: Dentist couple Rajesh and Nupur Talwar, accused in the murders of their daughter Aarushi and domestic help Hemraj, on Tuesday moved a petition in a special CBI court seeking reports of scientific tests conducted by CBI.
CBI lawyer RK Saini opposed the plea saying that seeking documents by defence lawyers is a wastage of court's time. After arguments, the court fixed tomorrow as the next date of hearing.
"We will file written reply on Talwars' application on Wednesday," CBI counsel R K Saini told reporters. According to the couple's lawyer Tanveer Ahmed Mir, brain mapping, polygraph, narco analysis and psychological tests were performed on Krishna, Rajkumar, Vijay Mandal, Rajesh and Nupur Talwar, but their reports and other documents, which were collected by CBI, were never put on record.
"We also sought a number of exhibits collected by Noida police and CBI like blood stained palm print on the cement block, alcohol bottles and pillow covers seized from Hemraj's room and and a khukri recovered from Krishna's house. We have also demanded that these exhibits be examined by our England- based DNA expert," Mir told reporters.
Recommended For You
- Maruti Suzuki Says Most Models to Have Automatic Transmission Options by 2020
- Prabhas-Anushka's Real Life Photos Are As Magical As Their Onscreen Chemistry
- Snapchat 'Custom Stories' Feature Looks Promising For Group Outings
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- All I Want Becomes First Indian Film To Win At Short Film Fest In Cannes