Talwars seek reports of scientific tests, CBI opposes
CBI lawyer RK Saini opposed the plea saying that seeking documents by defence lawyers is a wastage of court's time.
Ghaziabad: Dentist couple Rajesh and Nupur Talwar, accused in the murders of their daughter Aarushi and domestic help Hemraj, on Tuesday moved a petition in a special CBI court seeking reports of scientific tests conducted by CBI.
CBI lawyer RK Saini opposed the plea saying that seeking documents by defence lawyers is a wastage of court's time. After arguments, the court fixed tomorrow as the next date of hearing.
"We will file written reply on Talwars' application on Wednesday," CBI counsel R K Saini told reporters. According to the couple's lawyer Tanveer Ahmed Mir, brain mapping, polygraph, narco analysis and psychological tests were performed on Krishna, Rajkumar, Vijay Mandal, Rajesh and Nupur Talwar, but their reports and other documents, which were collected by CBI, were never put on record.
"We also sought a number of exhibits collected by Noida police and CBI like blood stained palm print on the cement block, alcohol bottles and pillow covers seized from Hemraj's room and and a khukri recovered from Krishna's house. We have also demanded that these exhibits be examined by our England- based DNA expert," Mir told reporters.
- Jio MAMI 2016: Mira is an Opinionated Girl, Keeps Me Grounded: Shahid Kapoor
- I Want To Be My Best For My Daughter: Shahid Kapoor
- Theatre Is a Beautiful Platform, Says Shahid Kapoor
- Madhur Bhandarkar Happy Over End of Protests Against ADHM
- Trump Calls Attack on ISIS in Mosul a 'Disaster', Hillary Lashes Out
- Pakistan Selectors Name Unchanged Squad for 3rd Test Against West Indies
- India can Produce up to 492 nuclear Bombs, Claims Pakistan Think-tank
- Cyrus Mistry Ouster: Reasons not Provided in Board Meeting to Avoid Public Battle