Tamannaah never wanted to miss doing 'Himmatwala'
Tamannaah had made her debut in films in 2005 with a Hindi movie - 'Chand Sa Roshan Chehra'.
Mumbai: Southern star Tamannaah Bhatia, who would be seen in the Hindi remake of 'Himmatwala', feels fortunate to be a part of the film. In the remake version of 'Himmatwala', directed by Sajid Khan, Tamannaah would be seen opposite actor Ajay Devgn.
The film is a remake of the 1983 hit with the same name, which had Jeetendra and Sridevi in the lead. "I am from Mumbai and I was waiting for a good script to
come my way. I was happy when I was offered this film. I wouldn't have missed the opportunity to do this movie," the actress told reporters here last evening.
She had made her debut in films in 2005 with the Hindi movie - 'Chand Sa Roshan Chehra' and thereafter went on to do films down south till 'Himmatwala' came her way.
"I was very excited to know that I would be a part of this film. Sajid Khan and Ajay Devgn is a briiliant combination," she said.
The film is set to be released on March 29 this year.
- Pakistan Target Twenty20 Whitewash Over West Indies
- UNGA: Sushma Says Kashmir Integral Part of India; Asks Pakistan To Stop Dreaming
- Petition to Declare Pak a Sponsor of Terrorism Crosses 1 Lakh Signatures
- Indian Minister Disowned UN Resolutions in Speech: Pakistan
- Hillary Vs Trump: US Dollar Declines Before Presidential Debate
- US Presidential Debate Live: I Have Experience, Says Hillary on Trump's 'Presidential Look' Jibe at Her
- US Presidential Candidates Neck and Neck as They Go Toe-To-Toe
- Indus Waters Treaty: India to Use Water as Weapon to Fight Pakistan