Tamannaah never wanted to miss doing 'Himmatwala'
Tamannaah had made her debut in films in 2005 with a Hindi movie - 'Chand Sa Roshan Chehra'.
Mumbai: Southern star Tamannaah Bhatia, who would be seen in the Hindi remake of 'Himmatwala', feels fortunate to be a part of the film. In the remake version of 'Himmatwala', directed by Sajid Khan, Tamannaah would be seen opposite actor Ajay Devgn.
The film is a remake of the 1983 hit with the same name, which had Jeetendra and Sridevi in the lead. "I am from Mumbai and I was waiting for a good script to
come my way. I was happy when I was offered this film. I wouldn't have missed the opportunity to do this movie," the actress told reporters here last evening.
She had made her debut in films in 2005 with the Hindi movie - 'Chand Sa Roshan Chehra' and thereafter went on to do films down south till 'Himmatwala' came her way.
"I was very excited to know that I would be a part of this film. Sajid Khan and Ajay Devgn is a briiliant combination," she said.
The film is set to be released on March 29 this year.
Recommended For You
- Man Purposely Damages Tesla Model S to Save a Life, Gets Compensation
- Karisma Kapoor, Sandeep Toshniwal Join Kareena-Saif, Sara, Ranbir for a Gala Night
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Nominees For Best Singer (Female)
- Jaguar XE, XF and F-Pace Owners Can Soon Pay for Fuel Through Their Infotainment System
- IPL 2017: Chairman Rajeev Shukla to Miss Auction in Bengaluru