DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Tamil actor Ajith to feature in Vishnu's next
Apart from Ajith, the film has actors Arya, Nayanthara and Taapsee in key roles.
The upcoming Ajith-Vishnu Tamil project has created enough buzz in the past couple of months, in K-town with everything from finding Ajith on Ducati, to the crew shooting in Dubai, hitting the headlines.
However reports suggest that actor will be playing the role of a technical expert and an ethical hacker, who helps the government to identify certain threads of cyber crime. What we know is that Thala rules in style, but what we do not know is that this character of his has been extensively portrayed in the movie, involving a lot of action, especially the boat sequence in Dubai and the stunt sequence in the busy streets of Mumbai.
The stunt choreographer for this movie is Lee Whittaker and apart from actor Ajith, the film has actors Arya, Nayanthara, Taapsee, Kishore and Atul Kulkarni in lead roles, and is expected to hit the screens by July.
Recommended For You
- Would Have Approached the 2003 World Cup Differently if T20s Existed Then: Tendulkar
- Trescothick Takes Wonder Catch and Scores 50th Century For Somerset
- Moto C, Moto C Plus Unveiled: Price, Specifications and More
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Roger Moore Had Prouder Achievements Than Playing James Bond