Tamil actor Anjali now shoots for a song in 'Singam 2'
Tamil actor Suriya too was part of the shoot for the same film.
Anjali who had recently left Tamil Nadu is heard to be back for shooting a song sequence for 'Singam 2'. The song sequence was shot earlier but was not completed due to rain. Thereon, the team flew to South Africa for the remaining shoot of the film.
With the team now back to Tamil Nadu, director Hari has called upon Anjali to complete the song sequence which was half done. The shoot lasted for a day.
Sources close to the film unit says, "It was only for a day and Anjali flew down to the port city to complete her portions. Suriya too was part of the shoot." The song sequence was shot in the backdrops of Tutucorin. Anjali left Tamil Nadu stating that she has been harassed by her step mother Bharathi Devi and director Kalanjiyam who introduced her to the industry.
Kalanjiyam too has complains to be filed against her at the Nadigar Sangam which said that the actress has not arrived at the sets of Oor Sutri Puranam for which she was supposed to be on for the shoot on the 24th of April. Instead she has been shooting for Bol Bachchan with Venkatesh at Pune.
Recommended For You
- Trapped Trailer Featuring Rajkummar Rao Will Leave You Intrigued
- MS Dhoni Travels By Train After 13 Years
- Range Rover Velar to be Unveiled on March 1, Will Sit between the Evoque and Sport Models
- Akshay Kumar's Jolly LLB 2 Crosses Rs 100 Crore-mark in India
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology