DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Tamil actor Anjali now shoots for a song in 'Singam 2'
Tamil actor Suriya too was part of the shoot for the same film.
Anjali who had recently left Tamil Nadu is heard to be back for shooting a song sequence for 'Singam 2'. The song sequence was shot earlier but was not completed due to rain. Thereon, the team flew to South Africa for the remaining shoot of the film.
With the team now back to Tamil Nadu, director Hari has called upon Anjali to complete the song sequence which was half done. The shoot lasted for a day.
Sources close to the film unit says, "It was only for a day and Anjali flew down to the port city to complete her portions. Suriya too was part of the shoot." The song sequence was shot in the backdrops of Tutucorin. Anjali left Tamil Nadu stating that she has been harassed by her step mother Bharathi Devi and director Kalanjiyam who introduced her to the industry.
Kalanjiyam too has complains to be filed against her at the Nadigar Sangam which said that the actress has not arrived at the sets of Oor Sutri Puranam for which she was supposed to be on for the shoot on the 24th of April. Instead she has been shooting for Bol Bachchan with Venkatesh at Pune.
Recommended For You
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- Don't Enjoy the Same 'Privileges' As Dhoni, Says Harbhajan Singh
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Sachin A Billion Dreams Review: Ode to Memories of Sachin Tendulkar
- New 2017 Maruti Suzuki Dzire First Drive Review: Does it Aspire to Amaze You?