Tamil actor Anjali now shoots for a song in 'Singam 2'
Tamil actor Suriya too was part of the shoot for the same film.
Anjali who had recently left Tamil Nadu is heard to be back for shooting a song sequence for 'Singam 2'. The song sequence was shot earlier but was not completed due to rain. Thereon, the team flew to South Africa for the remaining shoot of the film.
With the team now back to Tamil Nadu, director Hari has called upon Anjali to complete the song sequence which was half done. The shoot lasted for a day.
Sources close to the film unit says, "It was only for a day and Anjali flew down to the port city to complete her portions. Suriya too was part of the shoot." The song sequence was shot in the backdrops of Tutucorin. Anjali left Tamil Nadu stating that she has been harassed by her step mother Bharathi Devi and director Kalanjiyam who introduced her to the industry.
Kalanjiyam too has complains to be filed against her at the Nadigar Sangam which said that the actress has not arrived at the sets of Oor Sutri Puranam for which she was supposed to be on for the shoot on the 24th of April. Instead she has been shooting for Bol Bachchan with Venkatesh at Pune.
- BSF Says 7 Pakistani Rangers, Terrorist Killed Along Jammu Border, Pak Denies
- Hillary Clinton, Trump Spending Furiously as Election Day Approaches
- For Dialogue, Pakistan Must Stop Infiltration on Border: Mehbooba Mufti
- Pakistan Violates Ceasefire in Kathua District, 1 BSF Jawan Injured
- Jayalalithaa Interacting, Progressing Gradually, Says Apollo Hospitals
- Ranji Trophy, Group A: UP Amass 524, Tamil Nadu 34/1 on Day 2
- Nintendo Switch: Here's Why Twitterati is Relating The Game Console to Porn
- 31st October Movie Review: Has Nothing New to Offer