Tamil actor Dhanush's new film titled 'Naiyandi'
The title of the new romantic-comedy 'Sotta Vazhakutty' has been changed to 'Naiyaandi'.
The title of Tamil actor Dhanush's new romantic-comedy 'Sotta Vazhakutty' has been changed to 'Naiyaandi', according to the director.
"It was earlier titled 'Sotta Vazhakutty' but now it has been changed to 'Naiyaandi' as I found this title more apt to the context of the film," A Sarkunam said in a statement.
While Dhanush has been finalised to play the male lead, the makers are still hunting for a heroine. The film's other cast members include Parota Suri, Satyan and Lakshmy Ramakrishnan.
"We still are on the lookout for the female lead. The story tracks the events that pave way to hilarious moments in the love story between a lantern selling boy and a soon-to-be dentist girl," he added.
The primary shooting of the film is set to begin from February. It is produced by S Kadiresan under the banner of Five Star Films.
Meanwhile, Dhanush is about to wrap up shooting for his debut Bollywood project 'Raanjhnaa', opposite Sonam Kapoor.
- Soldier Inadvertently Crossed LoC, Pakistan Has Been Informed: Army
- After Cross-LoC Strikes, Indian High Commissioner Summoned By Pakistan
- BlackBerry To Stop Making Handsets, Will Outsource Production
- Philippine Leader Takes Thinly Veiled Dig at US
- SAARC Summit Could be Postponed If India Not Attending: Pakistan
- Parched Cast takes our Movie Quiz and It's Funny
- Parched Movie Review: Nuanced Performances, Heartfelt Storytelling Make It a Must Watch
- Parched Trailer Gives Closer Look at Rajasthani Rural Womanhood
From Our Network
- RSS slapping cases because I fight for the poor: Rahul Gandhi in Guwahati court over temple row- FirstPost
- After surgical strikes, Mulayam Singh demands Narendra Modi take back Pakistan occupied Kashmir - Pradesh18
- Defamation case: Amid high drama, Court stays arrest warrant against Uma Bharti - Pradesh18