DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Tamil actor Karthi to marry Ranjani on July 3
Ranjani has an MA degree in English Literature.
Chennai: One of Tamil cinema's most promising face and one of its eligible bachelors, Karthik Shivakumar, or Karthi as he is popularly known, will tie the knot July 3 with Ranjani, an English literature post-graduate from Chennai.
The news of the arranged marriage was announced by Karthi's father Shiva Kumar on Wednesday. Ranjani is a graduate from Chennai's Stella Maris college and has an MA degree in English Literature, according to media reports.
Karthi, an engineering graduate who wanted to direct films, made it big in Tamil cinema after scoring hits such as 'Paruthiveeran', 'Naan Mahaan Alla', 'Siruthai' and 'Aayirathil Oruvan'.
Karthi's elder brother Suriya Shivakumar is also an actor married to actress Jyothika.
Karthi made his acting debut in 2007 with the top-grossing film 'Paruthiveeran' and bagged a Filmfare Award for Best Actor for his performance. He worked with director Mani Ratnam as an assistant director for Yuva.
Recommended For You
- Moto C, Moto C Plus Unveiled: Price, Specifications and More
- Saif Ali Khan Opens Up About Ex-wife Amrita Singh In This Old Interview
- IPL 2017: Mumbai Indians Thank 'Nani' For Thrilling Victory
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Manchester Arena Terror Attack: All You Wanted to Know About Ariana Grande