Tamil actor Karthi to marry Ranjani on July 3
Ranjani has an MA degree in English Literature.
Chennai: One of Tamil cinema's most promising face and one of its eligible bachelors, Karthik Shivakumar, or Karthi as he is popularly known, will tie the knot July 3 with Ranjani, an English literature post-graduate from Chennai.
The news of the arranged marriage was announced by Karthi's father Shiva Kumar on Wednesday. Ranjani is a graduate from Chennai's Stella Maris college and has an MA degree in English Literature, according to media reports.
Karthi, an engineering graduate who wanted to direct films, made it big in Tamil cinema after scoring hits such as 'Paruthiveeran', 'Naan Mahaan Alla', 'Siruthai' and 'Aayirathil Oruvan'.
Karthi's elder brother Suriya Shivakumar is also an actor married to actress Jyothika.
Karthi made his acting debut in 2007 with the top-grossing film 'Paruthiveeran' and bagged a Filmfare Award for Best Actor for his performance. He worked with director Mani Ratnam as an assistant director for Yuva.
Recommended For You
- IPL 2017: Ben Stokes Excited to Be Part of MS Dhoni's Team
- Nokia 8 in Black, Grey Colours Listed Ahead of Launch
- Films You Need To Watch Before Tuning Into Oscars 2017
- Two-Minute Silence For Ranveer's Appearance at Shahid's Party
- Moto 3rd Anniversary Sale on Flipkart: Huge Discounts on Moto Z, Moto M and More