DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Tamil actor Nandamuri to act in 'Ruler'
Since it's a political film, the makers want to release it appropriately during the election time next year.
Chennai: Having worked together in Telugu hit 'Simha' earlier, actor Nandamuri Balakrishna is all set to work with director Boyapati Srinu once again. This time they are teaming up for a political drama titled 'Ruler'.
"Balakrishna will be seen essaying a powerful role in a political film titled 'Ruler', which will be directed by Boyapati Srinu," an industry source told IANS. The film, currently in pre-production phase, is scheduled to release around Lok Sabha election in 2014.
"Since it's a political film, the makers want to release it appropriately during the election time next year," source added. The other cast and crew are yet to be finalised. The film will be produced by Ram Achanta, Gopichand Achanta and Anil Sunkara under the banner 14 Reels Entertainment.
Recommended For You
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- Don't Enjoy the Same 'Privileges' As Dhoni, Says Harbhajan Singh
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Bollywood Stars Attend Karan Johar's Birthday Bash
- Idea 4G Services Launched in Mumbai With Invitation Offers, Promotional Tariffs