Tamil actor Nandamuri to act in 'Ruler'
Since it's a political film, the makers want to release it appropriately during the election time next year.
Chennai: Having worked together in Telugu hit 'Simha' earlier, actor Nandamuri Balakrishna is all set to work with director Boyapati Srinu once again. This time they are teaming up for a political drama titled 'Ruler'.
"Balakrishna will be seen essaying a powerful role in a political film titled 'Ruler', which will be directed by Boyapati Srinu," an industry source told IANS. The film, currently in pre-production phase, is scheduled to release around Lok Sabha election in 2014.
"Since it's a political film, the makers want to release it appropriately during the election time next year," source added. The other cast and crew are yet to be finalised. The film will be produced by Ram Achanta, Gopichand Achanta and Anil Sunkara under the banner 14 Reels Entertainment.
Recommended For You
- Indian Spinners Lacked Patience in the Second Innings: Maninder Singh
- OnePlus 5 to Launch in April: All You Need to Know of the Waterproof Phone
- WhatsApp Status Update: How to Use it And All You Need to Know
- Oscars 2017: Why Dev Patel Deserves to Win for Lion
- Steve Smith Reaches Career-High Rating After Pune Test