Tamil actor Prasanna is excited about his Telugu debut
Prasanna has made a name for himself with films like 'Anjathe', 'Achchamundu Achchamundu' and 'Muran'.
Chennai: Tamil actor Prasanna Venkatesan, who is making his Telugu debut with the upcoming action-drama 'Bhai', says it is exciting to venture into new territory.
"I look at this as a new beginning all over again. I may be a decade old in Tamil, but this is my debut in Telugu and I'm really excited about it. I'm little nervous as well because a lot of anticipation is riding on this film," Prasanna told IANS. "It's a highly commercial film and I play a very different role. I have never restricted myself to any type of role and, therefore, I thoroughly enjoyed working," he added.
He shared screen space with Telugu superstar Akkineni Nagarjuna in the film, which is being directed by Veerabhadram.
"He is a wonderful co-star and is far too simple for a superstar. He doesn't walk around with his stardom on his shoulders and is equally supportive on sets. I couldn't have asked for a better debut in Telugu," he said. In his decade long career, Prasanna has made a name for himself with films like 'Anjathe', 'Achchamundu Achchamundu' and 'Muran'.
The 30 year old is currently awaiting the release of his Tamil films 'Kalyana Samayal Saadham' and 'Netru Indru'.
- 8 Times Ranbir Kapoor Wowed us With His Radical Approach Towards Life
- 'Daring Voice of India's Pride' at UNGA Wins Applause From AAP
- UNGA: Sushma Says Kashmir Integral Part of India; Asks Pakistan To Stop Dreaming
- Indian Minister Disowned UN Resolutions in Speech: Pakistan
- 'Silly' Sam Allardyce Says Error of Judgment Led to Shock Exit
- Sam Allardyce Exit Leaves England a Laughing Stock Yet Again
- 'Deeply Disappointed' Sam Allardyce Resigns as England Manager
- Sam Allardyce Fights to Save England Job After Newspaper Sting