Tamil actor Prasanna is excited about his Telugu debut
Prasanna has made a name for himself with films like 'Anjathe', 'Achchamundu Achchamundu' and 'Muran'.
Chennai: Tamil actor Prasanna Venkatesan, who is making his Telugu debut with the upcoming action-drama 'Bhai', says it is exciting to venture into new territory.
"I look at this as a new beginning all over again. I may be a decade old in Tamil, but this is my debut in Telugu and I'm really excited about it. I'm little nervous as well because a lot of anticipation is riding on this film," Prasanna told IANS. "It's a highly commercial film and I play a very different role. I have never restricted myself to any type of role and, therefore, I thoroughly enjoyed working," he added.
He shared screen space with Telugu superstar Akkineni Nagarjuna in the film, which is being directed by Veerabhadram.
"He is a wonderful co-star and is far too simple for a superstar. He doesn't walk around with his stardom on his shoulders and is equally supportive on sets. I couldn't have asked for a better debut in Telugu," he said. In his decade long career, Prasanna has made a name for himself with films like 'Anjathe', 'Achchamundu Achchamundu' and 'Muran'.
The 30 year old is currently awaiting the release of his Tamil films 'Kalyana Samayal Saadham' and 'Netru Indru'.
Recommended For You
- Bye-Bye 'Boom Boom' as Shahid Afridi Ends International Career
- Moto 3rd Anniversary Sale on Flipkart: Huge Discounts on Moto Z, Moto M and More
- Shahid Kapoor's Pre-Birthday Bash: Deepika, Alia, Katrina steal the show
- Relationships Are Difficult: Kajol on Her Tiff With Karan Johar
- Jaguar XE, XF and F-Pace Owners Can Soon Pay for Fuel Through Their Infotainment System