Tamil actor Santhanam to feature in 'Maryada Ramanna'
Tamil director Kanan who has opted out of 'Maryada Ramannna' be directing another film titled 'Alangaram' under the same (PVP) banner.
Tamil actor Santhanam, who is noted for his comic roles is all set to feature in the remake of director SS Rajamouli's film 'Maryada Ramanna'. Earlier it was reported that the the project was helmed by director Kannan, but now actor-director Srinath, of 'Muthirai' fame, will be directing the film.
He confirmed by saying, "We are in the process of finalizing the cast crew. The project will go on the floor by mid-March", also when asked why did he chose to drop out of the earlier project Kannan confessed, "Producer Prasad V Potluri wanted a first-copy basis with Santhanam, which was not my cup of tea. I discussed the same with the producer as well as the actor, this is a mutual decision".
The director further said that he will be directing a film titled 'Alangaram' under the (PVP) Prasad V Potluri banner.
Recommended For You
- Mercedes-Benz E-Class Extended Wheelbase Launched at Rs 56.15 Lakh
- Ranveer Singh Is Exactly Who He is Dressing As, Says His Stylist
- Veteran Pitch Curator Daljit Singh Under Scanner After Second ICC Poor Rating
- Brie Larson Refused to Applaud for Casey Affleck As She Gave The Oscar
- Shekhar Suman Takes a Dig at Kangana Ranaut, Twitteratis Shut Him up Perfectly