DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Tamil actor Suriya to be a part of 'Dhruva Natchathiram'
However the Tamil actor is currently completing few of the last portions of upcoming movie 'Singham2'.
Ever since 'Neethane En Ponvasantham' was wrapped up, there was a speculation that actors Goutham Suriya project was on the cards. However this was confirmed recently and expected to be taken off at an appropriate time, when both the stars are free from their individual commitments. The movie has been tentatively titled 'Dhruva Natchathiram' and Goutham has even finished the script.
Suriya's completing few of the last portions of upcoming 'Singham2' and it's still not known if he will take up Lingusamy's untitled flick or pair with Goutham. However, Goutham Menon and Suriya are one of the industry's blockbuster pairs, and every time they join it has been nothing short of success. Hopefully they can recreate the magic of 'Kaakha Kaakha' and 'Vaaranam Aayiram' in the upcoming flick.
Rest of the cast and crew are being zeroed in, and expected to be announced shortly.
Recommended For You
- Would Have Approached the 2003 World Cup Differently if T20s Existed Then: Tendulkar
- Trescothick Takes Wonder Catch and Scores 50th Century For Somerset
- Moto C, Moto C Plus Unveiled: Price, Specifications and More
- IPL 2017: Mumbai Indians Thank 'Nani' For Thrilling Victory
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish