Tamil actor Vadivelu in 'Kasethan Kadavulada' remake?
Talks are on that the lead characters will be played by Sivakarthikeyan and Vijay Sethupathi.
After a long hiatus, the ace comedian Vadivelu is gearing up to hit the screens once again, this time with a bang. He has a string of projects lined up for him. Having already signed in to be a part of a historical flick, where he will play the role of Thenaliraman, and KS Ravikumar's 'Africavil Vadivelu', the comedian has yet another dream project lined up.
Director PT Selvakumar of 'Onbathula Guru' fame has acquired the remake rights of the black and white super hit 'Kasethan Kadavulada' and has approached Vadivelu for the role of a fake saint. Talks are on that the lead characters will be played by Sivakarthikeyan and Vijay Sethupathi, in the places of Muthuraman and Srikanth, though confirmations are awaited.
Selvakumar says that necessary modifications will be done to the script, in order to make it suitable for the present day scenario.
Recommended For You
- Virat Kohli and Boys Go Trekking To Unwind After Pune Debacle
- Ranveer Singh Is Exactly Who He is Dressing As, Says His Stylist
- Sarkar 3 First Look: Amitabh Bachchan Is Back As Subhash Nagre in RGV's Film
- Salman Khan's Rumoured Girlfriend Iulia Vantur Sings His Songs at an Event
- OnePlus 5 to Launch in April: All You Need to Know of the Waterproof Phone