Tamil actor Vadivelu in 'Kasethan Kadavulada' remake?
Talks are on that the lead characters will be played by Sivakarthikeyan and Vijay Sethupathi.
After a long hiatus, the ace comedian Vadivelu is gearing up to hit the screens once again, this time with a bang. He has a string of projects lined up for him. Having already signed in to be a part of a historical flick, where he will play the role of Thenaliraman, and KS Ravikumar's 'Africavil Vadivelu', the comedian has yet another dream project lined up.
Director PT Selvakumar of 'Onbathula Guru' fame has acquired the remake rights of the black and white super hit 'Kasethan Kadavulada' and has approached Vadivelu for the role of a fake saint. Talks are on that the lead characters will be played by Sivakarthikeyan and Vijay Sethupathi, in the places of Muthuraman and Srikanth, though confirmations are awaited.
Selvakumar says that necessary modifications will be done to the script, in order to make it suitable for the present day scenario.
- 'Daring Voice of India's Pride' at UNGA Wins Applause From AAP
- UNGA: Sushma Says Kashmir Integral Part of India; Asks Pakistan To Stop Dreaming
- Indian Minister Disowned UN Resolutions in Speech: Pakistan
- Sushma Swaraj To Pakistan: Stop Dreaming About Kashmir
- US Presidential Debate: Bollywood Stars Share Their Opinions on Twitter
- US Presidential Debate: Clinton and Trump Spar on Economy and Jobs
- Some Reactions Around the World To First Trump-Clinton Debate
- US Presidential Debate: Why Donald Trump's Sniffles Had Internet Choking