Tamil actor Vijay to start working for 'Jilla' in May
'Jilla' will have an ensemble cast of Mohanlal, Vijay ,Kajal, Thambi Ramiah and Soori playing key roles.
Ilayathalapathy Vijay's Tamil movie 'Jilla' is expected to kick start from May second week and reports are that the actor has almost completed A L Vijay's 'Thalaaiva' and the film's post production is in full swing. 'Thalaaiva's audio launch and movie release date will soon be out as well.
The stylish actor is back to India this week and will be joining the Jilla team soon enough. 'Jilla' will have an ensemble cast of Mohanlal, Vijay ,Kajal, Thambi Ramiah and Soori.
Vijay will be taking a brief break before Jilla's shoot, will give him time to relax post Thalaaiva's hectic schedule. This movie is quite reaching the expectation barrier as it will portray two leading stars of south India - Vijay and Malayalam superstar Mohanlal.
Nesan is finalizing the locations around southern parts of Tamil Nadu and shooting is expected to be started off at Madurai and Pollachi.
Recommended For You
- Man Purposely Damages Tesla Model S to Save a Life, Gets Compensation
- Sledging Virat Kohli Will Hurt Us: David Warner
- Jaguar XE, XF and F-Pace Owners Can Soon Pay for Fuel Through Their Infotainment System
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Nominees For Best Singer (Male)
- India A vs Australia: Shreyas Iyer Slams 202* As Match Ends in Draw