DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Tamil actor Vivek celebrates his birthday on Nov 19
Director A Venkatesh, actor Bharath, producer Chandrasekar and others wished Vivek on his birthday.
Vivek celebrated his birthday on November 19, on the sets of the film 'Killadi'. Director A Venkatesh, actor Bharath, producer Chandrasekar and others wished him.
"I don't have any big birthday plans since I have shooting today. I will take my family for a dinner in the evening," said the actor.
Asked about his birthday resolution, Vivek said that he was busy planting trees all over Tamil Nadu, based on a request from former President APJ Abdul Kalam.
"My target is to plant one lakh saplings soon," said the top comedian, who is recuperating from leg injury which he sustained while shooting for a movie last week.
Recommended For You
- India vs Pakistan: Top 3 Champions Trophy Encounters
- This Old Picture Of Shah Rukh Khan, Farah Khan and Karan Johar Is Pure Gold
- 'Missing' Chennai-based Model Gaanam Nair Returns Home
- Did Priyanka Just Talk About Her Relationship With SRK?
- Virat Kohli and Co Take Time Off After Practicing Hard in London