Tamil actors Jiiva,Trisha shoot for a song in Seychelles
Jiiva's character weaves through the storyline of the film, he believes that marriage will destroy his friendships.
Telugu director Ahmed of 'Vaamanan' fame is currently busy shooting for his upcoming film 'Endrendrum Punnagai', starring Jiiva and Trisha. The movie is inching its completion with only the foreign schedules pending, before the post production.
The film will be shot in Europe and Seychelles."We are planning to shoot a breezy party song along the beaches in Seychelles", said the director.
The song will feature Jiiva, Trisha, Vinay and Andrea. But before that, we have planned a schedule in some of the exotic locations in Europe, where we plan to shoot some scenes and songs", he added.
The story revolves around a group of friends and Jiiva's character weaves through the storyline of the film, he believes that marriage will destroy his friendships.
Andrea is plays a model while Trisha will be seen as a homely girl in the film.
Santhanam will also paly a pivotal role in the film.
Though the story is simple, the director claims that the screenplay is out-of-the-box. "I am sure that the lead actors, along with Santhanam, will woo the audience" he adds confidently.
Recommended For You
- Zlatan Ibrahimovic Powers Manchester United to League Cup Glory
- OnePlus 5 to Launch in April: All You Need to Know of the Waterproof Phone
- Oscars 2017: Why The Sudden Criticism For La La Land Is Disappointing
- Lionel Messi on Target as Barcelona Edge Atletico Madrid
- Oscars 2017: Why Dev Patel Deserves to Win for Lion