Tamil actress Chaya Singh now turns a director
However, the actor was last seen in Tamil film 'Ananthapurathu Veedu'.
The 'Manmadha Rani' Chaya Singh is adorning the hat of a director on the big screen once again.
The actor was last seen in 'Ananthapurathu Veedu', after which she left films for a while in order to concentrate on her family. However, she has always had dire interest for direction, and is planning to become one soon! She is cast as Udhayanidhi Stalin's sister in the upcoming flick 'Idhu Kathirvelin Kadhal'.
She is also willing to set the screens on fire, and has shown her willingness to perform item numbers and now she is waiting for the right opportunity to showcase her skills.
- India's Uri Payback, Pulls Out of Saarc, Has Saarc Itself Become Meaningless?
- Indus Water Treaty: India Can't Unilaterally Separate Itself, Says Sharif
- SAARC Summit Could be Postponed If India Not Attending: Pakistan
- Pakistan Capable of Meeting Any Threat: Nawaz Sharif
- India Jumps 16 Places in Global Competitiveness Index
- I Pray For Her Long And Healthy Life: PM Modi Wishes Lata Mangeshkar On 87th birthday
- Key Moments From Lata Mangeshkar's Life You May Have Missed
- Lata Mangeshkar Has A Special Message For Her Fans In Pakistan