DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Tamil actress Disha Pandey drops surname
Disha is known for southern films such as 'Tamizh Padam' and also Hindi films such as 'Bolo Raam' and 'Saare Jahaan
Chennai: Southern actress Disha Pandey has dropped her surname, saying she wants to be known as an Indian and not by her caste.
"I want to be known as an Indian before I'm recognised by my caste. In my effort to follow secularism, I will be known as Disha instead of Disha Pandey hereafter," Disha told IANS.
Disha is known for southern films such as 'Tamizh Padam', 'Race' and 'Keeripulla'. She has also worked in Hindi films such as 'Bolo Raam' and 'Saare Jahaan Se Mehnga'.
Currently, she is busy working on an untitled Telugu project.
Recommended For You
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- Pirates of The Caribbean: Salazar's Revenge Just Taps Into Collective Nostalgia
- Bangladesh vs Pakistan, Champions Trophy Warm-up, Live From Birmingham
- GST Impact – Mercedes Announces Price Reduction by Upto 9%
- Champions Trophy 2017: Yuvraj Suffering from Fever, Says Reports