Tamil actress Sujatha dies of heart attack
Known for her finesse in portraying various roles, the 58-year-old bid adieu to films nearly 5 years ago.
Chennai: Popular South Indian actress Sujatha died in the city due to a cardiac arrest on Wednesday.
Known for her finesse in portraying a variety of roles, the 58-year-old bid adieu to films nearly five years ago. She was on dialysis after a recent kidney failure. Sujatha is said to have undergone a pacemaker-fitting surgery at a private hospital in the city last month, from which she did not completely recover.
She is survived by husband Jayakar, a businessman, and children Sajith and Divya. The final rites are expected to be held on Thursday.
Recommended For You
- IPL 2017: Uthappa and Gambhir Demolish Daredevils in Kolkata
- New Chevrolet Beat to Launch in India on May 25
- Baahubali 2: Prabhas, Rana's Powerful Performances Make it Film of 2017
- BCCI & COA Divided on Champions Trophy Pull Out After ICC Snub
- Katrina Looks Smoking Hot In Her Latest Photoshoot, See Pic