DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Tamil actress Sujatha dies of heart attack
Known for her finesse in portraying various roles, the 58-year-old bid adieu to films nearly 5 years ago.
Chennai: Popular South Indian actress Sujatha died in the city due to a cardiac arrest on Wednesday.
Known for her finesse in portraying a variety of roles, the 58-year-old bid adieu to films nearly five years ago. She was on dialysis after a recent kidney failure. Sujatha is said to have undergone a pacemaker-fitting surgery at a private hospital in the city last month, from which she did not completely recover.
She is survived by husband Jayakar, a businessman, and children Sajith and Divya. The final rites are expected to be held on Thursday.
Recommended For You
- New 2017 Maruti Suzuki Dzire First Drive Review: Does it Aspire to Amaze You?
- BCCI Unhappy With Anil Kumble? India Looks For New Coach
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Pirates of the Caribbean: Things To Know Before Watching The Fifth Instalment
- It's Official: OnePlus 5 to Be India's First Phone With Qualcomm Snapdragon 835