Tamil actress Sujatha dies of heart attack
Known for her finesse in portraying various roles, the 58-year-old bid adieu to films nearly 5 years ago.
Chennai: Popular South Indian actress Sujatha died in the city due to a cardiac arrest on Wednesday.
Known for her finesse in portraying a variety of roles, the 58-year-old bid adieu to films nearly five years ago. She was on dialysis after a recent kidney failure. Sujatha is said to have undergone a pacemaker-fitting surgery at a private hospital in the city last month, from which she did not completely recover.
She is survived by husband Jayakar, a businessman, and children Sajith and Divya. The final rites are expected to be held on Thursday.
Recommended For You
- Huge Discounts Being Offered by Motorcycle and Scooter Manufacturers in India
- Avail Lowest Fares With AirAsia To Travel Across Asia and Australia
- Alia, Anushka, Kangana And Priyanka Have This One Thing In Common
- Samsung Galaxy S8: Three Reasons I Will Buy The Latest Samsung Flagship
- Looking For a Solution For Everything Construction Related?