Tamil actress Taapsee's sister to debut in films
Taapsee's upcoming films 'Chashme Baddoor','Gundello Godari'and 'Maranthen Mannithen' are gearing up for release.
Hailing from Punjab, Taapsee was introduced to the film industry through 'Aadukalam'. Though the K-town doesn't get to see her much, she is a leading glamour queen in Tollywood, and rules the roost in the Telugu Film Industry. The latest buzz is her sister Shagun will also be entering the film industry soon!
Taapsee is currently shooting in Tamil, for Vishnuvardhan's project that has Ajith, Arya and Nayanthara in the lead. The film is tentatively titled 'Valai'.
She is playing a vital role in the 'Muni' sequel, 'Muni 3: Ganga', which is a Tamil-Telugu bilingual. She is also acting in two other Telugu films - 'Shadow' and 'Jackpot'.
The other projects in the offing include 'Chashme Baddoor' (Hindi), 'Gundello Godari' (Telugu) and 'Maranthen Mannithen' (Tamil) are gearing up for release.
Recommended For You
- IPL 2017: Mitchell Starc Ends Association With Virat Kohli and Co.
- Man Purposely Damages Tesla Model S to Save a Life, Gets Compensation
- Running Shaadi Review: It's Weighed Down by Choppy Editing, Inconsistent Screenplay
- Jaguar XE, XF and F-Pace Owners Can Soon Pay for Fuel Through Their Infotainment System
- India A vs Australia: Shreyas Iyer Slams 202* As Match Ends in Draw