Tamil actress Taapsee's sister to debut in films
Taapsee's upcoming films 'Chashme Baddoor','Gundello Godari'and 'Maranthen Mannithen' are gearing up for release.
Hailing from Punjab, Taapsee was introduced to the film industry through 'Aadukalam'. Though the K-town doesn't get to see her much, she is a leading glamour queen in Tollywood, and rules the roost in the Telugu Film Industry. The latest buzz is her sister Shagun will also be entering the film industry soon!
Taapsee is currently shooting in Tamil, for Vishnuvardhan's project that has Ajith, Arya and Nayanthara in the lead. The film is tentatively titled 'Valai'.
She is playing a vital role in the 'Muni' sequel, 'Muni 3: Ganga', which is a Tamil-Telugu bilingual. She is also acting in two other Telugu films - 'Shadow' and 'Jackpot'.
The other projects in the offing include 'Chashme Baddoor' (Hindi), 'Gundello Godari' (Telugu) and 'Maranthen Mannithen' (Tamil) are gearing up for release.
- After Cross-LoC Strikes, Indian High Commissioner Summoned By Pakistan
- Bollywood Friday: Will Sushant Singh Rajput's MS Dhoni Live Up To The Expectations?
- MS Dhoni Biopic May be the Biggest Risk of Sushant Singh Rajput's Career
- Everybody Deserves to Know Dhoni's Inspiring Story: Bhumika Chawla
- Kohli Has Strong Basics, is a Complete Batsman: Laxman
- NZ Captain Hit By Bug Ahead of India Test
- New Zealand Take Tips From Ganguly Ahead of 2nd Test
- Virat Kohli Plays Down his Personal Form