Tamil cinema's 1st hard rock song in 'Puthagam'
Direcetd by debutant Vijay Aadiraj, 'Puthagam' stars newcomers Sathya and Rakul Preet Singh in the lead roles.
Popular film personality Vijay Aadiraj, who has done many TV shows in Tamil TV channels is moving to the silver screen. He will turn director with his debut film 'Puthagam'.
The film will have newcomers Sathya and Rakul Preet Singh in the lead roles and also include more established faces like Jagapathi Babu, Crazy Mohan, Santhana Bharathi and Uma Padmanabhan in the team.
"The film is a commercial entertainer with comedy as its base. The plot revolves around three youngsters who stumble upon a book and how their lives take a turn after that. And, also there is my justification for the title as well," he said excitedly.
"There is a very intriguing twist in the climax, which will ensure that people talk about this film. Plus, I have roped in talented technicians to be part of my crew and they have made the canvas of the film grand," continued Vijay who is moving in full speed to get his film released soon.
The film is currently in post post-production stag and the shoot was completed in just 60 days. It has Laxman from 'Vennila Kabadi Kuzhu' doing the cinematography and James Vasanthan (who also used to work in the small-screen) doing the music.
Interestingly, the film will feature Tamil cinema's first-ever hard rock song, the recording of which was made with a Afro Jazz band in United States by James Vasanthan. Vijay states that his success in shooting the film in such a short period of time is because of the planning done while writing the script.
- Raj Thackeray Claims Victory, Rs 5 Cr Penance For Producers Employing Pak Artistes
- Let's See to What Extent Order is Carried Out by BCCI: Justice Lodha
- Justice Lodha Speaks on SC's Decision to Curb BCCI's Financial Prowess
- Nintendo Switch: Here's Why Twitterati is Relating The Game Console to Porn
- Varun Gandhi Rejects Charges Against Him As False, Frivolous
- Pierce Brosnan Thought He Was Endorsing A Tooth Whitener, Twitter Had A Field Day
- Pan Masala Row: Saddened to Know It Can Cause Cancer, Says Pierce Brosnan
- Abhishek Verma Rejects Allegations of Purported Defence Leaks by Varun Gandhi