DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Tamil director Ameer's next film 'Jihad'
Ameer is all set to start his next. The director whose 'Aadhi Bhagavan' is yet to release, will commence his forthcoming venture soon.
Ameer is all set to start his next. The director whose 'Aadhi Bhagavan' is yet to release, will commence his forthcoming venture soon. If sources are to be believed, it has been titled 'Jihad'.
"Though the title is Jihad, the movie will have no controversies. It will not hurt anyone's sentiments. It will be a clean entertainer with a nice message," say sources, adding: "Besides wielding the megaphone, Ameer will also play the lead role."
The 'Paruthi Veeran' maker, who was set to play the lead role in Bharathiraja's comeback venture 'Annakodiyum Kodiveeranum', is no more part of the project now. Sources say he would utilize the dates he allotted to 'Annakodiyum....' to 'Jihad'.
Ameer is in the news for the past few months, ever since the tussle over wages between Film Employees Federation of South India and Tamil Film Producers Council intensified. The actor-director stood on the side of workers.
Recommended For You
- Champions Trophy 2017: Virat Kohli and Co Arrive in London
- BCCI Unhappy With Anil Kumble? India Looks For New Coach
- Pirates of the Caribbean: Things To Know Before Watching The Fifth Instalment
- It's Official: OnePlus 5 to Be India's First Phone With Qualcomm Snapdragon 835
- Bollywood Stars Join Sachin Tendulkar For A Billion Dreams Premiere