Tamil director Cheran shoots for a song worth 25 lakh
A set worth Rs 25 lakh is set for director Cheran's directorial Telugu-Tamil bilingual drama 'JK Enum Nanbanin Vaazhkai' to shoot a special song which focuses on dating through Facebook.
Chennai: A set worth Rs 25 lakh was recently erected for actor-director Cheran's directorial Telugu-Tamil bilingual drama 'JK Enum Nanbanin Vaazhkai' to shoot a special song, which focuses on dating through Facebook.
"We had to recreate a set that would look like the inside of Facebook. That approximately costed us Rs 25 lakhs. The song focuses on how youngsters of today use Facebook to date and socially interact with each other," a source from the film's unit told IANS.
"The song is called 'Hey Facebook login pannu' and it was shot on Sharvanand, who plays the lead in the film. Two models were exclusively brought from Mumbai to feature in the video," the source added.
The film also features Sneha, Nithya Menon, Santhanam, Prakash Raj, Jayaprakash and Sangeeta Gopal. It has music by GV Prakash and is produced by Dream Theatres.
With 'JK Enum Nanbanin Vaazhkai', Cheran wields the megaphone after four years. His last film was Tamil romantic-drama 'Pokkisham'.
The film is titled 'Yemito Ee Maaya' in Telugu.
Recommended For You
- Claudio Ranieri Sacking Shows How Heartless Modern Day Football Is
- New KTM Duke 390, Duke 250, Duke 200 Launched; Prices Start at Rs 1.43 Lakh
- Oscars 2017: Of Androgynous Fashion Moments at Red Carpets
- Rangoon Review: Kangana Shines in This War-Time Romance
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology