DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Tamil director Cheran shoots for a song worth 25 lakh
A set worth Rs 25 lakh is set for director Cheran's directorial Telugu-Tamil bilingual drama 'JK Enum Nanbanin Vaazhkai' to shoot a special song which focuses on dating through Facebook.
Chennai: A set worth Rs 25 lakh was recently erected for actor-director Cheran's directorial Telugu-Tamil bilingual drama 'JK Enum Nanbanin Vaazhkai' to shoot a special song, which focuses on dating through Facebook.
"We had to recreate a set that would look like the inside of Facebook. That approximately costed us Rs 25 lakhs. The song focuses on how youngsters of today use Facebook to date and socially interact with each other," a source from the film's unit told IANS.
"The song is called 'Hey Facebook login pannu' and it was shot on Sharvanand, who plays the lead in the film. Two models were exclusively brought from Mumbai to feature in the video," the source added.
The film also features Sneha, Nithya Menon, Santhanam, Prakash Raj, Jayaprakash and Sangeeta Gopal. It has music by GV Prakash and is produced by Dream Theatres.
With 'JK Enum Nanbanin Vaazhkai', Cheran wields the megaphone after four years. His last film was Tamil romantic-drama 'Pokkisham'.
The film is titled 'Yemito Ee Maaya' in Telugu.
Recommended For You
- Virat Kohli Unhappy With Head Coach Anil Kumble?
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- GST Effect: Ford Figo, Aspire, EcoSport Get Discounts Of Up To Rs 30,000
- Nuzhat Fought Taboos to Play Cricket, Picked for ICC World Cup
- War Machine Review: Brad Pitt Is Disappointing In This Satire Gone Wrong